ESS Battery Field Service Engineers and Technicians
CKS Solution, Inc. is a leading ESS (Energy Storage Service) field service and Maintenance Service in the USA and LATAM. We are looking to hire ESS field service engineers and technicians to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, CKS Solution is an ideal place to get ahead.
Responsibilities for Field Service Engineer and Technician
- Travels to customer sites to evaluate, diagnose and repair the Battery System
- Remove the defective battery from the customer’s battery rack and replace it.
- Replace defective parts from Battery System and re-configurate the system.
- Interfaces with field service Coordinator on the planning and communication with the customer.
- Prepare, and manage all test equipment and tools for field service.
- Summarize the field service report and attend customers’ conference calls.
- Ensures that the company standard practices and procedures are followed in connection with all materials department functions
Qualifications for Field Service Engineer and Technician
- Ability to work with team members
- Customer service-oriented and good communication skills
- Able and willing to travel nationwide and International
- Knowledgeable of Electric, basic Electronics, and Computer skills
- Follow the Safety rules at the customer sites (We provide Safety Training)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Field Service Engineer: B.A Degree in Electronics Engineering or Electric Engineering or Mechanics Engineering
- Field Service Technician: High School Diploma or Equivalent of electric industry experiences
- Company provides ESS Battery Training and necessary Training
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Location: Cincinnati, OH or Southern CA, Atlanta GA
- H1-B or Permanent residence Sponsorship
- Health Insurance and others
- Holiday pay
- Incentive Program
- 513-947-1277 (x106)