Our firm is looking to continue its growth by adding high quality, talented and driven individuals who are committed to the ongoing success of both our clients and our team.
As a small firm, you will not only participate in the traditional role of an accountant such as preparation and review of complex individual, partnership and corporate income tax returns but also have opportunities to assist or lead in a variety of “special” projects that are unique in nature and at the heart of our client satisfaction.
Our current opening(s) are for client bookkeeping and tax preparation. Daily activities include bookkeeping for multiple clients, billing, income/sales/payroll tax return preparation, and client financial analysis.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of accounting experience
- QuickBooks Online and Desktop experience
- 3 years of tax preparation experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Income tax return preparation: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Tax preparation (1040, 1065, 1120, 1120s, 1041, 990)
- Payroll tax returns
- Preparation of financial statements
- Dong Hyun Kim: firstname.lastname@example.org