오주한카

광고 및 선정적인 내용 또는 욕설이 포함되었거나 비방글의 경우에는 사전 예고 없이 삭제될 수 있으며 관리자가 정한 바에 따라 이용자의 자격을 적절한 방법으로 제한 및 정지, 상실시킬 수 있습니다. 처음 오시는 분은 자주묻는질문 게시판에 있는 글들을 한번 읽어 보시기 바라며 이곳 게시판에 질문을 하시기 전에 '제목+내용' 또는 '댓글'로 찾으시는 정보를 먼저 검색해보시기 바랍니다. 답변을 달아주신 분들께는 감사의 한마디 잊지 말아주세요!
오주한카2009.11.04 08:39

대부분 각 대학교마다 두가지 ESL 프로그램이 있는데요 Non-credit 그리고 Academic Credit 이 있습니다. Non-credit ESL의 경우에는 가격이 저렴한 반면에 I-20 받으실 수 없고요 Academic Credit ESL으로 들어야 I-20를 받을 수 있습니다만 가격이 비쌉니다. Academic Credit ESL을 들어서 I-20를 받는다고 하여도 졸업할때 필요로하는 Credit로는 인정을 안해 줍니다 그래서 Academic Credit ESL을 Non-Credit이라고 생각 하실 수도 있지만 다릅니다.

http://buckeyecenter.com/ohio/13131

CSCC - ESL

Noncredit courses, such as the ones in our Basic English program, do not provide any type of college credit. Students who complete these courses receive certificates, and if they pass the final test, they are able to proceed to the next level of coursework. The Basic English courses can help students prepare for the academic credit courses, which are at a higher level.
Basic English classes currently cost $165 each. They meet for 6 hours per week for 10 weeks. 

Because these courses do not provide college credit, students are not able to get a student visa (F1 visa + I-20) to take them.

Academic credit courses receive college credit. In the case of ESL courses, this credit does not count toward college graduation; however, students must complete the college application process in order to take these classes. A placement test will determine if the student is at the level of English needed to take courses for academic credit. 

The cost of credit ESL courses depends on the student's residency status. The current cost is $79 per credit hour for Ohio residents; international students pay $210 per credit hour. The total cost of the course is found by multiplying the number of credit hours in the course by the cost per credit hour. 
For example, ESL 097 is a 10-credit-hour course.  For international students, the cost would be $2,100.

사진 및 파일 첨부

여기에 파일을 끌어 놓거나 왼쪽의 버튼을 클릭하세요.

파일 용량 제한 : 0MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)

0개 첨부 됨 ( / )