오주한카

Sunglasses2012.06.07 20:49
"You needed a rest, he said, in a hard tone. "Why did you go out again?" He was looking her fairty In the face, and he could read the sudden fear and wild uncertainty that leaped into her eyes. "I—I had to go to—to the store," she gasped, almost in a whisper, "I had to go--" "You are lying to me," said Jurgis. Cheap Oakley Sunglasses online store is high quality. Then he clenched his hands and took a step toward her. "Why do you lie to me?" he cried, fiercely. "What are you doing that you have to lie to me?" "Jurgisl" she exclaimed, starting up In fright. "Oh, Jurgis, how can you?" "You have lied to me, I say!" he cried. "You told me you had been to Jadvygas house that other night, Discount Oakley Sunglasses, and you hadnt. You had been where you were last night-somewheres downtown, for I saw you get off the car. Where were you?" it was as if he had struck a knife into her. She seemed to go all to pieces. For half a second she stood, Oakley Sunglasses Gascan, reeling and swaying, staring at him with horror in her eyes; then, with a cry of anguish, she tottered forward, stretching out her arms to him, But he stepped aside, deliberately, and let her fall, She caught herself at the side of the bed, and then sank down, burying her face in her hands and bursting into frantic weeping. Top quality Oakley Sunglasses, 100% secure safe. There came one of those hysterical crises that had so often dismayed him. Ona sobbed and wept, her fear and anguish building themselves up into long climaxes. Furious gusts of emotion would come sweeping over her, Oakley Sunglasses Frame, shaking her as the tempest shakes the trees upon the hills; all her frame would quiver and throb with them-it was as if some dreadful thing rose up within her and took possession of her, torturing her, tearing her.
사진 및 파일 첨부

여기에 파일을 끌어 놓거나 왼쪽의 버튼을 클릭하세요.

파일 용량 제한 : 0MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)

0개 첨부 됨 ( / )