오주한카

조건부 입학이 가능한지 알고싶습니다.

그리고 조건부 입학이라 하면 어학과정을 이수해야 하는데

학교 내의 어학코스가 있는지도 궁금합니다.

감사합니다.
  • 오주한카 2008.02.05 12:42
    오하이오 주립대에는 조건부 입학을 할수가 없습니다. ALP 라고 랭귀지 코스는 있는데 가격이 많이 비싸요.

아래는 오하이오 주립대 어드미션 오피스에서 보내준 이메일 내용 입니다. 

By Ms. Paige Adams (Admissions Counselor - The Ohio State University)

Please be advised that Ohio State University does not offer conditional admission to the university. The Admissions Office will evaluate an application for academic qualification. You will then receive a letter from Ohio State that informs you that you have met the academic standards to be an undergraduate student at the Ohio State University for the quarter that you have applied to. 

In order to complete your admission, you need to submit the items described below:

You need to provide us with an official TOEFL score and financial documents. English proficiency and proof of financial support is required prior to issuing an official notice of admissions and an I-20.

If you wish to be considered for Admission to The American Language Program, the intensive English Language program on The Ohio State campus, you must complete an application form and pay the application fee.  Please see  http://esl.osu.edu/ALP/IE/Admission/Apply.html

Please be aware that the academic application and the ALP application can not be for the same quarter.  You can not attend the academic program until you have a passing TOEFL score.  The ALP application should be for a quarter or two before you plan to start the academic program.

ALP sends an I-20 for their program.  You take the ALP I-20 and the Letter of academic qualification to the U.S. embassey for obtain your visa.

사진 및 파일 첨부

여기에 파일을 끌어 놓거나 왼쪽의 버튼을 클릭하세요.

파일 용량 제한 : 0MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)

0개 첨부 됨 ( / )