오주한카

회사이름을 밝히지 않는 곳, 회사와 관련이 없는 사람의 이메일 주소로는 어떠한 서류도 제출하지 마시기 바랍니다. 게시판 성격에 맞지 않는 상업적, 다단계, 등의 게시물 및 중복/도배글은 사전 예고 없이 삭제될 수 있습니다.

안녕하세요! 

함께 연주 활동을 하고 있는 실력있는 첼리스트 친구가 콜럼버스로 이사 오게 되어 소개합니다.

팬은 오하이오에서는 데이튼 필하모닉과 연주를 하고 있고, 사우스 캐롤라이나, 플로리다 지역에서 연주활동을 하다가 콜럼버스에 새로운 첼로 티칭 잡을 잡아 이사오게 되었습니다.

밝은 성격과 에너지를 가지고 있어서 함께 공부하는 모든분들이 좋아하실거에요. 아래는 팬의 소개글 입니다. 

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Fan, and I am a cellist. I play with Dayton Philharmonic in Ohio and also play with South Carolina Philharmonic, South Florida Symphony Orchestra and several other professional orchestras in the US. For my education background, I will be soon hold my doctoral degree in Cello Performance. 

I just moved in to Columbus last month because I got a teaching job and I love here so much already. The main reason that I am posting here is because, my best friend, who is from Korea, highly recommended me to get in touch with this wonderful Korean society in Columbus!

Something about myself, I’ve been teaching cello since 2006, and my students’ age are from 5 to 70 years old. Either you are beginners or advanced players, I will be happy to work with you! Several of my young students took auditions for regions or youth orchestras, and they all had great results. 

I am recruiting cello students for my own Cello Studio in Columbus since I moved here from South Carolina. If you have any questions for me, please don’t hesitate to contact me. 

My email:      fan.cellostudio@gmail.com 

I do in-person and online lessons. If you live in Columbus area, I can provide lessons at your home:) 

Can’t wait to hear from you. 

Sincerely,

Fan