About The Princeton Review:
The Princeton Review is a leading tutoring, test prep and college admission services company. Every year, it helps millions of college and graduate school-bound students achieve their education and career goals through online and in person courses delivered by a network of more than 4,000 teachers and tutors, online resources, and its more than 150 print and digital books published by Penguin Random House. Its Tutor.com brand is the largest online tutoring service with a community of more than 3,000 expert tutors and 15 million one-to-one tutoring sessions completed. The Princeton Review is headquartered in New York, NY. For more information, visit PrincetonReview.com. Follow the company on Twitter @ThePrincetonRev. The Princeton Review is not affiliated with Princeton University.
This position will focus on the new business development of the Princeton Review (TPR) and is highly visible in the organization. There will be frequent interaction with the senior executive team as well as all other staff members. The candidate should be action-oriented and comfortable driving outcomes with all internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for an enthusiastic, strategic, and analytical thinker. *This is a remote position*
- Essential Functions:
- Executing the business incubation by leveraging corporate resources and collaborating with various cross-functional staff members.
- Coordinating a development of mobile business by collaborating with a development team in South Korea
- Building development and financial plans for incubating new business into a revenue stream.
- Researching and assessing new business opportunities.
- Assisting new business development and corporate strategy lead in day to day responsibilities.
- Developing presentations for the corporate leadership team (C-Suite, vice presidents and the holding company).
- Providing support as needed across all projects/initiatives within the corporate development team.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Written and verbal proficiency in Korean
- Experience in mobile and/or web business development is a plus
- Enthusiastic, confident and optimistic demeanor with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- No concerns over starting conversations with people you don’t know
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of related experience is a plus. This experience can include part-time positions or internships
- Experience and/or understanding working in cross-cultural work environment
- An ethic of personal responsibility; a need to hold yourself accountable on behalf of a team
- A willingness to travel throughout the area
- Modern tech fluency, including the ability to manage your responsibilities using a smartphone and laptop, using various communication platforms, and leveraging MS Office
- Experience in test preparation or admissions is a plus
TPR will conduct interviews of qualified individuals prior to requesting a criminal background check, and no job application submitted prior to such interview shall inquire into an applicant’s criminal history.
The Princeton Review is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.