오주한카

회사이름을 밝히지 않는 곳, 회사와 관련이 없는 사람의 이메일 주소로는 어떠한 서류도 제출하지 마시기 바랍니다. 게시판 성격에 맞지 않는 상업적, 다단계, 등의 게시물 및 중복/도배글은 사전 예고 없이 삭제될 수 있습니다.

성실하시고 열정적인 미국인 영어선생님이 계셔서 소개해 드립니다.

COLUMBUS LITERACY COUNCIL(CLC)에서 자원봉사로  그룹 영어수업 해 주시는 분이십니다.

저도 여기서 알게 되었는데 잘 가르치셔서 개인 튜터링 요청이 많아서 1:1 레슨도 하시는데 비용도 원어민 수업인데도 저렴합니다. 나중에 변동될수는 있는데 현재 튜터비는 30불/시간 이라고 합니다.  아래 링크된 홈페이지 참고하세요~

My name is Mark and I really enjoy teaching English.  For years, I have been helping people at every level of English ability to obtain higher levels of English skills.  It is hard to learn a new language in a new country.  I know that from my own experience.   So, I can help you through those same things.  I also obtained a Master's degree in teaching English so I that I would have the tools to be able to meet your needs.

If you want to study English with me, I will first make sure I understand why you want to work on your English.  It might be to be better at your job, or to get ready to take a test like the TOEFL, or to feel more confident when being in public.  I may also give you some tests so that we can plan the instruction to meet your needs.  

My basic rate for one-on-one instruction is $30 per hour.   If there are two or more of you who would like to meet together, we can discuss special rates.

Are you interested or do you have questions?  Please contact me at markjwatkinsesl@gmail.com 

https://sites.google.com/site/markjwatkinsesl/